22) The three basic components of an atom are?
a. protons,neutrons and ions
b. protons, neutrons and electrons
c. protium, deuterium and tritium
d. protons, neutrinos and ions
23) Alchol obtained in the saponification process is?
a. Ethyl alcohol
b. Methyl alcohol
c. Wood spirit
24) The product of equivalent weight and valency of an element is equal to?
a. Vapour density
b. Specific heat
c. Atomic weight
d. Molecular weight
25) Chlorofluro carbons are widely used in?
a. Micro ovens
b. Solar Heaters
c. Washing machines
26) In which Eco-system Grassland is included?
b. Fresh water
27) The main pollutant responsible for Bhopal Gas Tragedy is?
a. Methyle isocyanate
c. Chlorofluro carbon
28) Presently the Union Minister of Minority Affairs is?
a. Dr. Farooq Abdullah
b. Ghulam Nabi Azad
c. K. Rahman Khan
d. Salman Khurshid
29) Who won the women French open Title in 2013?
a. Maria Sharapova
b. Victoria Azarenka
c. Serena Williams
d. Venus Williams
30) Which of the following places of Sikh religious heritage is not in India?
a. Nankana Sahib
c. Paonta Sahib
d. Keshgarh Sahib
31) The headquaters of which one of the following organization is not in Geneva?
a. Food and Agricultural organisation
b. World Meteorological organisation
c. World Health organisation
d. World Trade organisation
32) Which one of the following museums in India and its location is wrongly matched?
a. National - New Delhi Railway Museum
b. The Calico - Mumbai Museum of Textiles
c. Salar Jung - Hyderabad Museum
d. Napier Museum - Thiruvananthapuram
33) Which one of the following European Union countris has its own currency and has not stitched over to Euro?
34) The pioneer of modern Hindi Literature is?
a. Srinivas Das
b. Munshi Premchand
c. Devaki Nandan Khatri
d. Bharatendu Harishchandra
35) Which country has been admitted in July 2013 as the 28th member of European Union?
36) Which one of the following is wrongly paired?
a. Athletics Track
b. Base Ball Court
c. Golf Course
d. Wrestling Ring
37) Which American president was a famous film/T.V star before he became the president?
a. J.F Kennedy
b. Gerald R. Fond
c. Richard Nixon
d. Ronald Regan
38) "Value added" is equal to?
a. Output minus input
b. Manufacturing profit
c. Gross profit
d. Capital gain
39) Value of a commodity expressed in terms of money is called?
d. Money value
40) Selling cost is an element of ?
a. Monopolistic Competition
b. Perfect Competition
c. Pure Competition
41) The opportunity cost of a factor of production is?
a. What it earns in its present use
b. What is can earn in the long period
c. What it can earn in some other use
d. The cost of production
42) The demand for a product which is wanted for itself is known as?
a. Derived Demand
b. Industry Demand
c. Company Demand
d. Direct or Autonomous demand
43) The parliamentary form of Government in India has been adopted from the
a. American Constitution
b. Russian Constitution
c. British Constitution
d. Swiss Constitution
44) Which of these are essentials of democratic system?
a. Free and fair elections
b. Equality of opportunity
c. Protection of rights
d. All of above
45) Which Amendment Act is referred as mini constitution?
a. 7th Constitutional Amendment Act. 1956
b. 24th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1971
c. 42nd Constitutional Amendment Act, 1976
44th Constitutional Amendment Act, 1978
46) Which Article of the Indian constitution stipulates that Directive principles of state policy shall not be enforceable by any court?
a. Article 31
b. Article 38
c. Article 37
d. Article 39
47) Which one of the following languages is not specified in schedule 8 of the Indian constitution?
48) Which ancient Indian kingdom is wrongly matched below with its capital?
Maurya - Pataliputra
Pandya - Madurai
Pallava - Vellore
Kakatiya - Warangal
49) Which were the two dynasties, which ruled immediately before and after the Khiljis?
Slave and Lodi
Saiyyad and Lodi
Slave and Tughlaq
Tughlaq and Lodi
50) Who among the following did not participate in the 1857 Revolt against the British?
Rani Lakhsmi Bai